A great way to sneak in servings of healthy fruits and no added sugar!
Process or blend just until smooth.
Pour into Popsicle molds and add the sticks. If you don’t have molds, pour into ice trays, cover with plastic wrap, and insert toothpicks.
Freeze for at least six hours or more. If required, run bottoms under water to loosen.
If using variations with whole berries or grapes, it is NOT recommended for young children — and all others should be warned of contents — to prevent potential choking hazard !!!
Tam's Beat The Summer Heat All Fruit Popsicles
Made from fresh fruits and berries and no added sugars.
CAUTION: DO NOT GIVE WHOLE BERRY OR GRAPE VERSIONS TO YOUNG CHILDREN -- WARN ALL OTHERS OF CONTENT -- DUE TO POTENTIAL CHOKING HAZARD!
- 2 cups watermelon (minus seeds and rind)
- 2 cups fresh peach (minus stone and skin)
- juice and pulp of one freshly squeezed orange (minus membranes, skin, and seeds) OR substitute small can no added sugar mandarin oranges, drained
- Reduce peaches to one cup and add one cup de-stemmed strawberries or raspberries
- If using ice trays, may also add one whole raspberry or a whole seedless grape to each cup. Caution: Not recommended for small children due to potential choking hazard and others should be warned of such additions.
Process or blend just until smooth. Pour into molds and add sticks OR pour into ice trays, cover with plastic wrap, and add toothpicks.